**NOW CLOSED - Position has been filled**
ORCA is a brand and digital agency based in Bristol. We create experiences that spark a positive impact on the world, for brands that we admire and products that inspire. We work with the bold, the brave, the challengers and the disruptors.
We're a close-knit bunch of obsessively creative, driven individuals who thrive on a challenge. Together we create extensive visual identities and digital campaigns for both the national and global markets. We have a fervent belief in using design to incite change and make a difference to people's lives, in the way they communicate and how they interact with design. We call it 'Starting a Movement'.
We believe in culture first, which in turn encourages great design, happy people and long-standing client relationships. We support collaboration and personal expression, encouraging the team to challenge themselves daily and try new things. We have built a fun, enjoyable and relaxed working environment, and we believe this is reflected in the quality of our work.
ORCA are looking for a game changing Account Manager; someone who thrives on responsibility and leading a small, passionate team.
You will be working with all members of the team and client accounts to ensure projects are managed through a mixture of Project Management, Communication, Strategy and Planning. You’ll be looking to build long-term relationships with our clients by ensuring we deliver outstanding work on-time and on-budget, every time.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all ORCA clients, managing client’s expectations, schedules, deadlines and requests
- Providing wonderful client service for all accounts to ensure ORCA continue to deliver high levels of service and creativity to the client; monitoring budget spend; creative quality and deadlines
- Liaising daily with our various client contacts to receive briefs, update clients on project processes and protect the creative team from unnecessary intrusions
- Working with the strategy & design leads to interrogate client briefs, develop clear project proposals & shape creative briefs
- Leading project conference calls and client meetings, presenting work to clients and ensuring actions, next steps and responsibilities are clear
- Maintain internal paperwork for each account (writing project briefs, cost estimates, project plans, schedules, contact reports, finance trackers, NDA's, contracts, project status sheets, online management tools etc.)
- Having first class interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently and effectively with a range of team members of all levels and build strong, trusted relationships with clients
- Being diplomatic with the ability to manage large, often complex and senior stakeholder groups
- Portraying ORCA’s values and our ethos
- Attending chemistry meetings, pitches and presentations
- Supporting our new business efforts with input into proposals, estimates, meetings and pitches
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar agency role and environment
- Experienced in various project management, time tracking and accounting software
- A proactive, passionate outlook to work and targets
- Confident, sociable, gregarious and driven
- Excellent communication skills. Both written and oral, outwardly and inwardly facing
- Patient, attentive and open to listen
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple people, clients and projects
- Ability to collaborate effectively and drive own ideas
- Ability to understand brands strategically with a commercial insight
- An innate passion for brands, creative design and their ability to make a difference
- Confident to venture out on your own to represent the business in a variety of settings
- Faultless attention to detail
- A good understanding of budget requirements/restrictions and driving profitable delivery of projects and client relationships
- Enjoy building relationships
- Work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with hunger to take ORCA to the next level, by nurturing existing client relationships, building new relationships, ensuring a quality output and healthy, profitable projects... but most importantly ensuring the ORCA team continues to be motivated, inspired and productive.
- Competitive annual salary (based on experience)
- 21 days annual holiday (which increases with length of service) plus your birthday and the Christmas shutdown period off
- Training and personal development budget to further benefit your skill-set and career
- Company pension scheme
- Team away days
- Cycle to work scheme
There is great potential for the right person to grow with us and become an Account Director or grow and develop into a Senior Client Services role over time, with a commensurate increase in salary.
Due to current restrictions and the safety and wellbeing of our team, we are mostly still working from home. We are all super keen to get back into the studio so we can all hang out, have fun and collaborate, but for now the role will be remote.
If you are the game changer we seek, please send a short email to email@example.com with the following:
Subject line: Account Manager Role
Content: A short explanation of why you feel you’re the best person for this role (150 words max), along with your salary expectation, C.V and a link to your LinkedIn and any other relevant socials.
Application Deadline: Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 20th April 2021
No recruiters please.